Monday, July 29, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


2 AUG ANNIES DAY GIFT FROM ELISE TO ME!

Not a drop of rain in sight so far, but we are getting a bit of wind. Maybe it is on the way later tonight.

Mia Moglie and I went to Kinko's to pick up some items that we ordered for Chris's Memorial Celebration. Two more items will be delivered tomorrow.

Mia Moglie prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed pancakes, sausages, eggs, and plenty of coffee. We are now watching a series called "Ripley", it is good so far and it is in Italia.

Here is the final posting to Chris's Blog. Enjoy!








Tomorrow is going to be a busy one for me. So, I believe I will hit the pillow early tonight.

My playmate and I enjoyed Cherry Sno Cones for dessert tonight. Thanks to my girlfriend (Flo). My girls are so good to me!

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

JT said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi sonni tranquilli.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ❣️

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...