Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Night Fever by the Bee Gees!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a hot, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Hungry Fox", along with a good breakfast. We will be visiting other restaurant's until "Gus Balon's" returns from summer vacation.

Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to a busy one. I asked her to play some BB. King or me today.

After breakfast we will be at Mia Moglie's eye doctor appointment. We will be hitting up the Dairy Queen to purchase some more soft serve. Gotta have it on hand at all times, smile!

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!




I will be getting back to my Professional Life Coach course today as well. I am in Module # 1.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (musica). In my opinion there would be no life without (musica). Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E' un giorno di gobba!

"L'essenza stessa dell'istinto e che viene seguito indipendentemente dall ragione".

Charles Darwin

Nancy said...

Hope you enjoy your Life Coaching course. Ron and I both think you will be wonderful at it!

Jessie said...

Hello Ron and Nancy,
How are you doing? Are staying cool? Thank you for the comment about the Life Coaching Course.I will give it my best shot.

Loraine said...

Sono d'accordo. Ho bisogno della musica nella mia vita.

Segui il tuo istinto. È lì che si manifesta la vera saggezza.
Oprah Winfrey

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! Are you melting yet? This heatwave here in Tucson is killer, let me tell you. Stay hydrated desert dwellers. Mia Moglie is ...