Monday, July 22, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: You Should Be Dancing by the Bee Gees!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? It is a nice, sunny morning her in the valley of Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Roast, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. Starting off by dropping Sorella Jayne off so she can shop. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will be doing some house cleaning in the guest house. I will also be hitting up my online class this afternoon.

Mia Moglie and I will be going to Kinko's to order some items for Chris's Memorial Service.

I will be posting more about Chris's Blog later today.

We will be getting out our suitcases for our staycation in Bisbee that starts on Thursday. Sorella Jayne will be here while we are away.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

We saw the movie "Horizon An American Saga Chapter 1. It was very good. It was three hours long. We are looking forward to Chapter 2.

Today's challenge word is (figo). Stay (figo) desert dwellers. You too fidanzata. 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

"Tutti abbiamo capacita. La differenza sta nel modo in cui lo usiamo".

Charlotte Whitton

Loraine said...

Cercherò di stare al fresco con il nostro caldo. Fai lo stesso.

La tua grande opportunità potrebbe essere proprio dove ti trovi ora.
Napoleon Hill

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...