Thursday, August 1, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Low Rider by War!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you? It is a very humid, cloudy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

My playmate and I will be hitting up Park Mall to see a movie this afternoon. This evening, we will be meeting up with Nancy and Jeff at the "Red Lobster" for dinner.

I will be tackling my online class today. We will be working on one of the items for Chris's Memorial Celebration as well today.

I also need to gas up the Donna Verde today before she complains, and she will, smile!

Well, I had better get this Thirsty Thursday started. Have a good Giovedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (agosto). Hey, fidanzata (agotso) is here, any plans?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Agosto e arrivato!

"Quando la vita mi spinge a terra, la speranza mi mette le ali".

O.R. Melling

Loraine said...

Buon primo giorno di agosto! Spero che sia un mese fantastico.

Quando sei alla fine della corda, fai un nodo e tieni duro.
Theodore Roosevelt

Jessie said...

Love that quote fidanzata. Grazie!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...