Monday, August 5, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a busy one here for my shorty and me.

I went new car shopping with my playmate this morning and this afternoon she purchased a 2025 Camry LE Hybrid. It rides very well. We will pick it up tomorrow afternoon. She is happy and I am happy for her.

I prepared grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. My shorty had baby carrots and avocado with hers. I had a slice of Prosciutto with mine.

We were visited by Sorella Jayne at 6:00pm. It was so good to see her and it was so hard to say our goodbyes to her. The tears began to form, and we are going to miss her so very much. Her flight leaves tomorrow at 11am.

We hope that you day went the way that you wanted it to. Sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene.

Jessie said...

E tu fidanzata,

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...