Saturday, August 31, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How is your Sabato going so far? So far so good here in Central Tucson.

We just got back from the "Hub" Pistol Range and once again we had a blast. Mio Moglie is really good, she got a couple of head shorts that were fantastic, and her shot grouping is very good. Like I mentioned one before (she will not miss).

ELISE'S SPLATTER TARGET


JESSIE'S SPLATTER TARGET

ELISE'S LARGE TARGET (LOOK AT THOSE HEAD SHOTS)



JESSIE'S LARGE TARGET

My playmate is off to walk the mall and after that she will get her yogurt fix.  Then she will do some grocery shopping as well.

I will be seasoning up the (chicken) for Chefs Day. I have to wait on my shorty to return with some plain yogurt that I need for the (chicken).

Once she returns, we will play some "Wii Games" for a bit, before I don my Chefs Hat and Apron.

Well, I had better get to it straight away. Enjoy your Sabato and stay safe. I will have a chinwag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...