Thursday, August 15, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


15 AUG MIA MOGLIE CON (IO) NEED COFFEE!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Wailing Wind a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing?  It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. I asked her to play some more Karaoke Tunes for me today.

My playmate and I will be hitting up Park Mall today to see the movie "It Ends with Us". The previews looked pretty good.

I will be helping my shorty install her new Sheepskin seat covers in the Camry today.

We are also working on an item for Chris's Memorial Celebration. 

We will be dining on takeaway from "Leo's" this evening. Of course we will have a couple of margaritas. Ole'.

We are working on new rocks, and we will drop a few in the hood today. Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!



MY LATEST ROCK CREATION

Well, I had better get busy straight away. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (bambola). My fidanzata is a (bambola).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

6 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un giovedi assetato!

"Il piu grande rimedio alla rabbia e il ritardo".
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

JT said...

Take it easy today, Rosie.

Anonymous said...

Nice rocks,,
Hope you both have a good day.

JT said...

You do the same Rosie.

Loraine said...

Mi fai arrossire.
Se sei paziente in un momento di rabbia, sfuggirai a 100 giorni di tristezza.
Proverbio cinese

JT said...

You have me blushing all of the time fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...