Saturday, August 17, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

MY ALIEN GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO


MY ALIEN GIRLFRIEND FLO


MY ALIEN GIRLFRIEND EDWINA



MY ALIEN SISTER MARCIE


Mood: Relaxed! Brownied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: The Wailing Wind a Book On CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is nice, partly cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is Sous Chefs Day. My Sous Chef will be in the (cucina) tossing around pots and pans and burning up in the (cucina). She will be preparing her World-Famous Tacos, with refried beans. I am sure that we will enjoy a few (birras) that are chilling in the fridge. Ole'.

We saw the movie "Cuckoo" at Park Mall yesterday. I have to tell you that the movie lived up to its title. It was very good indeed. We both were a bit "Cuckoo" when we left the theater.

We are working on new rocks, and I will post them as soon as they are finished.

Mia Moglie and (IO) will be making our way to the "Hub" indoor pistol range this morning to practice on our new (splash) targets. We have a 10am appointment. Bang, Bang!

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (fondere). I (fondere) when I see my fidadnzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Come va?

"Se si coltiva la paura si diventa piu forti, se si coltiva la fede si raggiunge il dominio".

John Paul Jones

Loraine said...

Mi fai arrossire. ( :
Non รจ la montagna che conquistiamo, ma noi stessi.
Sir Edmund Hillary

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...