Sunday, August 11, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Brownie'd! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: The Rope a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you? It is a nice, mostly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

Alexa is awake and she said that today is "Chefs Day". Yes, my Sous Chef and I will be back in the (cucina) tossing around pots and pans. We will be preparing "Honey Baked Turkey with Sweet Potatoes and Green Beans. My Sous will select the proper libation to go along with the dinner.

Today is going to be a day of remembrance. Today is Chris's birthday, he would have been 54 years old.

I would have started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris and telling him Happy Birthday. Since it is a Domenica, Elise would have cared for him today. I would have got him all set up for the upcoming week. On this day after Chris was taken into the main house, we would sing the Happy Birthday song that he loved to hear any day. He would open his gifts, and we would watch the expressions on his face. Happy Birthday Chris!




My shorty and I will be taking some items out to the front yard today for Brush and Bulk pick up.

Well, our Chiefs lost yesterday. Hopefully they will continue to work out the problem areas before the regular season starts.

We played "Wii" games yesterday. I got my professional status back in Bowling. We still need to improve on our Tennis game.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's idiom is ("La goccia che fa traboccare il vaso".) Have you ever had this moment fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E una bella domenica!

"Non vincerai mai se non hai mai inizato".

Helen Rowland

JT said...

Hello Rosie, how are you doing? I missed your Face Time call again. We will connect soon for sure.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris! 🎉🎂 You remain a patter in my ❤️❤️❤️

Loraine said...

Sì, ho avuto momenti "La goccia che fa traboccare il vaso", di solito quando rimando a fare qualcosa di cui so di dovermi occupare.

La vera misura della vittoria è l'impatto positivo che hai sugli altri, e la differenza che fai nel mondo.
Nelson Mandela

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...