Saturday, August 3, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on around your way? We enjoyed our time at the Hub Pistol Range. We were the only ones there and that was perfect for us. Here are the results of our targeting visit. We had a good time, and my shorty is very good.



MIA MOGLIE IS GOOD SHE WILL NOT MISS!



ME I WILL NOT MISS!

My playmate is now walking at Park Mall. After that she will get her yogurt fix on. When she returns, we will play some "Wii" games. 

After that we will dive into the (cucina) for Chefs Day. We have bottle of Champagne chilling in the fridge. I can't wait to pop it open and enjoy the bubbles. WooHoo!

Well, I had better see what Azalya needs for today. Enjoy your Sabato and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...