Sunday, August 4, 2024

Ciao!

Ciao!

How are you doing so far on this sunny hot Domenica? We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

Mia Moglie is now in her office on her Mac. I am going to do a bit of cleaning here in the guest house.

I forgot to mention that we did not do well at "Wii" yesterday. I did get my (pro) status back and I lost it as soon as I got it. My shorty (skunked) me in golf. As a matter of fact, she set a record in her game.

I also need to do some yard work on the back patio today as well.

We are looking forward to having pizza for dinner before we make our way over to the "Roadhouse" to see Deadpool/Wolverine". It is going to be hilarious for sure.

We had a moment when we were playing "Wii" games yesterday. We missed Chris being there watching us play. We also miss sharing meals with Sorella Jayne as well. She will be on her way back home on Tuesday morning.

I need to taut my girlfriend Shoo Shoo about the upcoming "Rumi Kube Fest" that she is hosting on Thursday. She knows what time it is I am sure, smile!

Well, I had better get to it. Enjoy your Domenica.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...