Monday, August 12, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Rope a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? It is a nice, cloudy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one for me. I asked her to play some Karaoke Music for me today.

I will be getting back to cleaning the Guest House today. I will be going to Costco with my playmate today. She hates going to Costco, smile!

Well, Chefs Day was delicious. Take a look!


HoneyBaked Sliced Turkey, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans, Baby Carrots, Cranberry Sauce and Bisbee Blue Gin and Tonics!



Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

We had a very enjoyable chat with Rosie on Facetime yesterday. Rosie lives in Melbourne, Australia. She is looking good, and it was wonderful to chat with her.

Today's challenge word is (coperta). Mia Moglie was wrapped up in a (coperta) this morning. Are you still keeping a (coperta) handy, fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

6 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

"Non ci sono scuse per non privarci".
Barack Obama

JT said...

Good morning Rosie. I really enjoyed our chat on Face Time yesterday. Glad to see that you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Yes Jessie it was nice e to chat face to face. Only the good die young Jessie so I have a way to go. Am 88 in a couple of months...lol

Loraine said...

Ho sempre una coperta a portata di mano, anche solo il lenzuolo superiore del mio letto.

La prova del godimento è il ricordo che lascia dietro di sé.
Logan Pearsall Smith

JT said...

You are looking good Rosie.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...