Friday, August 16, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


TGIF!




FIDANZATA AND CAPO (ALIEN)

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Wailing Wind a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It is a nice, partly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today.

We saw the movie "It Ends with Us" it was pretty good for a (chick) flick, smile! We will be hitting up Park Mall again to see the movie "Cuckoo" this afternoon. The previews were very good.

We installed new sheepskin seat covers in the Camry yesterday, and that made my playmate happy.

I will be starting a new rock today if time permits, and I will work on an item for Chris's Memorial Celebration. I will post the rocks that I will place in the hood later today.

Tomorrow my shorty and me will be hitting up the "Hub" Pistol Range to try out our new splatter targets. It should be fun.

I am going to take the Donna Verde to the car wash this morning because she is getting a bit dusty. She doesn't like that at all, smile!

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (torta). I am thinking about (torta). How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Che cosa succede?

"Solo le persone istruite sono libere".

Epictetus

Loraine said...

La torta è buona in qualsiasi momento!

L'istruzione è una cosa che nessuno può toglierti.
Elin Nordegren

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...