Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Brownied! Rummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to: Through the Fire by Chaka Khan!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Southern Pecan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Karaoke Songs for me today.

We are rolling along with our Dyslexia Awareness Training online course. It is very interesting and informative.

Here are our latest rock creations. Enjoy!




We will be taking my (cognata) to the airport this afternoon. She will be making her way to Europe.

Well, I had better get this party started, eh? Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat you later.

Today's challenge word is (ciliegia). I grabbed a (ciliegia) when I got up this morning, it was good. Do you like them fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un giorno di gobba!

"Non perdere mai la speranza. Non si sa mai cosa puo portare il domani".
Unknown

Loraine said...

Adoro le ciliegie se sono mature e dolci. Yum!

La speranza è l'ultima cosa che si perde.
Proverbio italiano

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...