Thursday, August 1, 2024

Ciao!

Ciao!

Are you good so far on this Thirsty Thursday? We are hanging in there the best we can.

We just got back from having a good breakfast at "Fridas". We stopped by "Gus Balons", but they have not returned from vacation.

ELISE'S BREAKFAST



MY BREAKFAST

Mia Moglie is in her office on her Mac. We will be hitting the road again soon making our way to Park Mall to walk before we hit the theater to see a movie.

I am expecting the delivery of a book titled "Go Tell It on The Mountain" by James Baldwin. Looking forward to reading it.

We hope that your Thirsty Thursday is going the way that you want it to.

As you know I am a Professional Caregiver and have been for over 31 years. I am always seeking to see how you are doing and your family. I don't understand it when there is a sickness or an illness in the family of even if it is you, that you would not want to keep the people who love and care about you informed. Maybe it is just me, but I am floored when it comes happens.

Well, I had better check on my playmate. 

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...