Saturday, August 24, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? We are good here in Tucson on this Sabato.

Our staycation was a lot of fun and very restful. I will post more about it after I review the photos that were taken.

I have a lot of catching up to do around the house today and the next few days.

I am feeling a bit down today, due to so much going on and so much to get done. I am feeling like I am useless since I have totally retired. It is not a good feeling for me at all. I guess this feeling is normal, at least that is what I have been told.

We will be meeting up with our daughter Tangye and David at the "Parish" for lunch today.

We hope that you are enjoying your Sabato? Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Chi si chiede se il bicchiere è mezzo vuoto o mezzo pieno non coglie il punto. Il bicchiere è riempibile.
Simon Sinek

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...