Monday, August 12, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




The day is almost over. How was yours?

I did a lot of Guest House cleaning today and I will complete it tomorrow while my playmate is at her bridge game.

I started a new rock today and so did my shorty. We will finish them soon and I will post them before they hit the hood.

I went to Costco with my shorty this afternoon. That place is a madhouse.

I prepared grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner tonight. I had baby carrots with mine and Mia Moglie had baby carrots and avocado with hers. We are watching a series on Netflix called the "Resident", it is very, very good.

We both have started our class on "Dyslexia Awareness Training. It is very interesting indeed.

We heard from Sorella Jayne today and she said that she is doing OK. I am not sure if that is correct, but we miss her and we worry about her well-being.

Well, get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che il materasso sia perfetto stasera!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...