Saturday, August 17, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


MY GIRLFRIEND JEANNE THE WARRIOR

How are you doing so far on this hot Sabato?

We just got back from the "Hub" Pistol Range. We had a lot of fun and Mia Moglie is very good, and she is enjoying it and so am I. Take a look.









My playmate is out getting her yogurt jones taken care of. After that she will be doing some grocery shopping.

She has command of the (cucina) today. I glanced into to fridge, and it is load with plenty of ice cold (birras).

At 1:00pm we are going to be glued to the TV to watch our "Chiefs play my homies the "Detroit Lions. It is going to be a good one for sure.

If you could please say a prayer or two for Capo Jim's sister Mary. She is in hospital with some life-threatening issues. Thank you!

Enjoy your day and I will chat at you later. Here is my shorty's latest rock creation. It is very popular in our rock group.




Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...