Friday, August 30, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


AZALYA

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  The Girl on The Train a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy for me and Mia Moglie. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will be dropping of our latest rocks out into the hood today. I will post them later today. These rocks were dropped at "Gus Balons" yesterday morning.

29 AUG DROPPED AT "GUS BALONS"



29 AUG MY LATEST ROCK

We saw the movie "Blink Twice" and let me tell you it was very, very good. The ending was a total shocker. We recommend this one for sure.

My playmate and I will be making a trip out on the airbase today to pick up some 9mm ammo. We will be going target shooting tomorrow at the "Hub" at 10am.

We will be going through to see what party items we have here before we hit up the Party Store to pick up additional items for Chris's Memorial Celebration.

I need to take the "Donna Verde" for a car wash today as well. She is not smiling at me at all.

We enjoyed a very nice evening at "Kingfisher" with Bev and David. Bev loves her scotch, David had Pinot Grigio, Elise had a dirty Martini, and I had a nice Mojito. Deb enjoyed her vegetarian platter, David and Elise enjoyed the Hawaiian Fish, and I pigged out on a rack of Ribs, that would have made our dear friend Sharon Kha very happy. For dessert Elise and I shared a nice Apple Fritter Gelato, and David and Bev enjoyed Vanilla Ice Cream with a Chocolate Sauce. A wonderful evening, thank you. See you next month at the "Cork".



BEV AND DAVID AT "KINGFISHER"


Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Have a good TGIF!  Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (decorazione). It is going to be a busy day looking for (decorazioni), fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

  

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa stai facendo con questo TGIF?

"Ho sempre grandi speranze".

Robert Frost

Loraine said...

Spero che vi divertiate a cercare decorazione.

Non c'è mai stata una notte o un problema che potesse sconfiggere l'alba o la speranza.
Bernard Williams

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...