Sunday, August 25, 2024

Ciao!

Ciao!



What is going on around your way? We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and it was as good as always.

Mia Moglie has decided not to bake today. So, we are going to "El Con Mall" to see the movie "Didi" instead.

I am looking over my To Do List and it is growing on a daily basis. Without a doubt I will get it all done.

I am going to get back to my class on Dyslexia later this evening.

Mia Moglie is in the main house on her Mac. I will start to season the T-Bones in a bit so they can be ready for the grill.

We hope that your Domenica is going well. Have a good one and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

JT said...

"Prestati agli altri, ma donati a te stesso".
Michel de Montaigne

Loraine said...

Posso essere cambiato da ciĆ² che mi accade, ma mi rifiuto di esserne ridotto.
Maya Angelou

JT said...

Perfetta!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...