Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Rope a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? It is a nice, partly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Roast, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming this morning to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some more Karaoke Music for me today.

I will be completing my latest rock today. I will post it later.

I will be searching and reviewing pictures for Chris's Memorial Celebration today as well.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (fantastico). Have a (fantastico) day fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


Rosie, I am back on Word 2. I sent you a word.

 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

"A voltre hai solo bisogno di respirate, fidarti, lasciarti andare e vedere cosa succede".

Mandy Hale

Loraine said...

La giornata sarebbe stata ancora più fantastica se avesse piovuto.

Meglio fidarsi dell'uomo che sbaglia spesso che di quello che non dubita mai.
Eric Sevareid

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...