Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Brownied! Rummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to:  Slow Burn a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a nice, quiet morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Maud's Mellow Mood Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is going to be another busy one. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I am up and at it early this morning because I have to move tables and umbrella's around prior to the Urban Tree people getting here at 11am. 

The big tree in the backyard needs to come down. It will take around four hours to get it done. The yard is going to look weird after it is gone.

This evening, we are meeting up with Deb, and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, to celebrate Edwina's birthday at "Leo's". Can you say margarita? We will say it a couple of times for sure.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (rana). I thought I heard a (rana) croaking this morning. I am sure it is the (brownie, eh fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un giorno di gobba. Cosa stai facendo oggi?

"Penso e penso per mesi e anni. Novantanve volte, la conclusione e falsa. La centesima volta ho ragione".

Albert Einstein

Loraine said...

Adoro le rane! Spero di sentirne presto una.
"La forza non deriva dalla capacità fisica. Deriva dalla volontà indomabile."
Mahatma Gandhi

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...