Thursday, April 20, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Sleepless!

Music listening to: Tick Tock of the Clock!

Buongiorno!  Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? It is 1:00am in the morning on this Thirsty Thursday and I am wide awake.  So, I decided to get the blog done.

I have been wide awake ever since a little before midnight.  I guess I was asleep for a short while and I woke up with tears in my eyes. My playmate is sound asleep. I feel like something is just not right, or something is coming up, or something has changed. I believe that whatever it is it is going to be a major event.

I have a busy morning ahead of me. First off, we are taking Azalya to the groomers. Second, I have a 9am zoom class. After that I need to make a trip out to the airbase. So, all of this takes up the morning completely.

Here is what the "Rumi Kube" set up looked like. We were joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. We enjoyed a light dinner courtesy of "Subway". My prediction was that I would defeat Shoo, but that did not happen at all. She gave me a very good spanking this evening. The fest was a lot of fun. Thank you Shoo for making our evening delightful.

19 APR RUMI KUBE SET UP



I received an order in the mail from my longtime friend I(Shirlene) who resides in New Orleans. I received several special made Tote Bags from her. They are very nice, like all of her work is. I gave one of the (totes) to Shoo Shoo, and she liked it a lot. Here take a look!


19 APR TOT BAG FROM MY (ANGEL) IN NEW ORLEANS



This evening we will be dining on take-away from "Leo's". Can you say margarita. We will without a doubt.

Well, I had better see if I can get a little more sleep before I start to care for Chris. Normally we would go for breakfast at "Gus Balones" but with all that is going on this morning, we will put it off until tomorrow. 

My playmate has started a new rock the is going to be difficult. I have prepped a rock for my next creation. 

Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe!

Today's challenge word is (tempo). Yes, the (tempo) here in the desert is starting to really heat up, right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


 

 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

Loraine said...

Come te, ho passato notti insonni. È il peggiore! Interrompe il tempo della tua vita.

countrygranny47 said...

You are so right,,,, sleepless nightsare not good.
Just had one Monday night. Went to bed at 1:00 and finally fell aslepp and thenup at 4:00.
Ehat the heck,,, lol
Hope things go better for you tonight jessie.

Jessie said...

Hope so Country Granny. Thanks.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...