Monday, April 10, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




10 APR ALWAYS TOGETHER!

Mood: Content! Gummied! DQ'd!

Music listening to:  "Ice Lady" a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Hawaiian Blend", and a second cup will be downed later today. It is a mild, clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. She said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked er to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

 Rosemarie will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage today. Chris has some congestion and a cough this morning. Will keep an eye on that.

It looks like a good day to sit out on the front porch and people watch and maybe glare at a lizard or two.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay Safe.

Today's challenge word is (tempo libero). Hopefully I will have a little ( tempo libero) today. E tu, fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Abbiamo tutti bisogno di un po' di "free time" di tanto in tanto.

countrygranny47 said...

Good afternoon,
Its chilly here but nice today. 58 degrees.
Hope things went well for you today.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...