Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

I NEED TO DO THIS MORE OFTEN!



 Mood: Relaxed! Sconed! Rummied!

Music listening to: The Widow, a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold but clear morning here in Tucson. Brrrr!

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some music to cook by for me today.

Yes, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing a "Prime Rib" with the works. My Sous Chef will be preparing the sides to go along with the meal. She will also select a good libation to accompany the meal. I hope that we have some horseradish for the "Prime Rib".

This morning Sister Jayne will have her procedure done. My playmate will be there for her, several times throughout the day. Her sister has not responded to her request for her to be there as well. Again, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers for all to go well. Thank!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will have a chinwag with you later. Stay safe.


4 APR MY LATEST

Today's challenge word is (pelle). The cold air this morning has goosebumps on my (pelle). How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Jessie said...

Flo and John, thank you for your concern for me. I appreciate your kindness, and love. Have a good Hump Day!

countrygranny47 said...

Sending prayers for Jayne.
Also for you as well.

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny and Bob.

Loraine said...

E la brezza ha reso la mia pelle ancora più fredda. Brr. Spero che ci riscaldiamo presto.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...