Friday, April 21, 2023

Ciao!

Ciao!



What is up? We just returned home from having a good breakfast at "Gus Balones". The food is as good as ever, and a nice dining crowd was there.

I am caring for Chris and my shorty will be leaving for a doctor's appointment soon. She came over to Chris's house to model the new (Ashro) outfit that I purchased for her. Of course, I have a matching one as well, smile! You know how we do!

Chris is resting and he is waiting for me to get his day started. He is listening to classical music on the radio. We stopped at Jayne's home on the way back from "Gus Balones". She is being taken to El Rio by her sister.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Hope all is going your way today. Stay safe, and well.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...