Friday, April 14, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



'"AMEN"

What is going on around your way? I have to tell you that I am dragging bit time. 

I have been busy since 5:30am this morning and I have not stopped yet. I am caring for Chris, and I am getting the "Dew Drop Inn" room cleaned and ready for Sister Jayne. She is being released at around 12:30pm. I am also cleaning the common areas in Chris's house.

I am tired. My playmate is out entertaining her sister. So, I am going stop for a bit and listen to some "Jazz" to relax. I am going to light up one of the (sage) gifts that my sister Tiger sent to me to help with the relaxing. 

I have so much more to do. I need to give Azalya a bath, clean out a drain spout reattach it to the gutter. I need to restock Chris's supplemental supplies and but away some newly arrived supplement.

So, I am going to stop now and take a much-needed break. I need some time to do the things that I would like to do for myself. It is what it is, right? NO!

I will have to reset and clean "Dew Drop Inn" room # 2 after mia cognata leaves so it can be ready for the next occupant.  

Hope that you are doing well. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie  

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...