Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How are you doing this evening?  How was your day? Mine was another busy one. 

I worked on the southside of Chris's house today. It is my little oasis in the backyard area.

Chris and I enjoyed a very good horror movie this afternoon. 

My playmate prepared pinto beans and cornbread for dinner. It was very good, and I cleaned my bowl. We watched "NCIS" on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and downing his supplemental drip. For dessert he will have some Lemon Pie.

My shorty is in the main house on her Mac.  She said that she is dragging today due to the lack of sleep. I heard that for sure.

I completed my latest rock today. Have a look. It will make its way out into ther hood tomorrow along with Elise's latest.

18 APR MY LATEST



18 APR ELISE'S LATEST



Tomorrow is going to be another busy one with a break in it. I will be giving my girlfriend Shoo Shoo a good spanking during our Rumi Kube Fest.

I got a nice treat from my girlfriend Edi today. My shorty delivered it to me this afternoon. Have a look!


18 APR CHOCOLATE CAKE FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (EDI)

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...