Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


MASKS

What is up around your way? It has been a busy morning here in Central Tucson.

I got some of my errands done. The others will have to wait until another day.

My playmate and I were cleaning up the easement and she did something to her back. I got attacked by a cactus which was so much fun. NOT!

 I will be getting Chris up and into his chair shortly. I will take him into the main house so he can watch TV for a bit.

I have to slow my roll so I can get into the (cucina) for Chefs Day.  We hope that your day is going your way?

I will chat at you later. Stay safe and cool desert dwellers.

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...