Sunday, April 16, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




What is up? How are you doing? My playmate and I enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection", the food was as good as ever.

Elise is caring for Chris and they are now in the main house getting ready to watch TV. I completed all of my usual Domenica tasks. Now I am going to tackle the back patio.

My shorty and I went on a very nice scooter ride after breakfast. We rolled over to Sister Jayne's house to see how she is doing. Her sister is there with her, and she was taking delivery of a hospital bed. Sister Jayne looks tired but that is normal. Hopefully she will start to feel better soon.

My shorty and I are looking forward to watching the Phoenix Suns play this evening. Go Suns!

Enjoy your Domenica and I will chat at you later. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Sono contento che tu ti senta meglio.

Jessie said...

Grazie mia amore!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...