Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How was your day? It has been another busy one for, but I got through it.

Tomorrow is going to be as busy as today. It has been a hot one today, so hot that my shorty started up the cooler.

 I prepared a rock for painting, and I will start it tomorrow. We may have to get more rocks very soon and maybe some more paints.

I am caring for Chris tonight. My playmate is at her book club meeting at "Flores". I placed my dinner order and I have my eating utensils at the ready. I have a nice cold birra at the ready too!

Elise visited Sister Jayne this afternoon and she is doing better and better every day. We are looking forward to her returning home soon.

Chris is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some Lemon Pudding for dessert. I gave him a Kenolog injection to help with his allergy flare up. 

Well, I had better get back to work with Chris.  I want to thank everyone who responded to my "Wellness" Class question. I appreciate it very much. I completed another continuing medical class today. It was a elective titled "Preventing Adverse Events in the Home Health Environment. My next elective is "Understanding Diabetes II". I also enrolled in "Understanding Diabetes III".

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready to tackle Hump Day.  I heard from my girlfriend Edwina today, and she is doing well.

I had to deal with an issue that the caregiver didn't complete today.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Edwina, good to hear from you today.

Jessie said...

Country Granny, have a good night. Thanks for posting to our blog.

Loraine said...

Spero che tu abbia una buona notte di riposo.

countrygranny47 said...

Have a good day today

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...