Thursday, April 13, 2023

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Keeper of the Keys a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast.

Elise is caring for Chris this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I will be completing my latest rock today. My playmate will start a new one soon.

Sister Jayne may be discharged today. We will see how her latest test results went. If so, she will be staying with us for a few days before she returns to her home.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe. 

Today's challenge word is (cappuccino). Why do I want a (cappuccino) right now? Could you use one fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Deb and Sharon, what is going on?

countrygranny47 said...

WOW,, good to hear Jayne might be cominmg home today.
Glad she can be with you for little bit. Always good to have good friends to help out when needed. My best to Jayne fora good recovery now.

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny. She will be discharged tomorrow.

Loraine said...

I cappuccini sono buoni in qualsiasi momento!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...