Sunday, April 16, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Keeper of the Keys a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend, a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a mild, but clear morning here in Tucson. 

Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some BB King for me today.

My playmate is caring for Chris today. If time allows, we will ride our scooters in the hood after breakfast. It has been a while since we have ridden them.

I will work on a new rock today. I also need to complete the (elective) class that I stated titled Dementia II.

We were visited last night by our daughter Tangye and son -in-law David. It was good to see them, and Chris was happy to see Tangye.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (minestra). I have no idea why I am thinking about (minestra). Do you think I need to prepare a (minestra) for Chefs Day fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Quali sono i tuoi piani per la prosima settimana?

Loraine said...

Una buona zuppa รจ sempre un piacere, anche d'estate.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...