Saturday, April 8, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



7 APR THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN



Mood: Romantic! DQ'd!

Music listening to:  The Ice Queen a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, but clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have a couple of tasks to complete today, to include setting up for tonight's "Wizard Fest" that we are hosting. I asked her to play some music to defeat my fidanzata by. Ya Mon'.

Before my fidanzata's and Capo Jim's defeat we will meet up for dinner at "Mama Louisa's" for dinner. You always have to fatten up your prey before you go in for the kill, eh? Smile!

I will complete my latest rock today and I will place it out in the hood.

Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, happy, and sound.

Today challenge word is (speciale). My fidanzata has a very (speciale) place in my life.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Elaine, it was good to see you yesterday.

Mary and Bob, have a good weekend.

JT, what is up for the weekend? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sei condannata, fidanzata,ma lo sai!

Loraine said...

E tu sei speciale anche per me, mio caro amico.

Prometto che non ti sculaccerò troppo quando vincerò la partita.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...