Saturday, April 29, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


BUON COMPLEANNO A ME!



29 APR REFLECTION

Mood:  Buon compleanno a me! Sconed! Red Light Special! Rummied!

Music listening to: A Cure for Night, a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any task to complete today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

I have been blessed to take another breath today to start another year. I put feet to the floor this morning and I glanced over at mio moglie, and I said thank you, and Buon Compleanno a me!

I am caring for Chris today. My playmate and I will be going out to dinner in downtown Tucson this evening. We will be dining at "Perche No". We will be joined by my (cognata). After dinner we will be going to the Arizona Theater Company to see the live play " Private Lives". It is going to be a good one.

Mia cognata will be occupying Dew Drop Inn Room#2. I always keep the (Dews) ready for stay over.  My (fidanzta's) son (Jay) is making this evening possible for us.

I want to thank everyone for the birthday greetings, calls, emails, texts, gifts, and visits. It means the world to me.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Mia moglie is meeting up with a longtime friend this morning at the "Hungry Fox" for breakfast. I may place an order for breakfast.

Today's challenge phrase is ( visto che). (Visto che), today is my birthday, I should celebrate it indeed, right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Thanks everyone for all of the birthday wishes, greetings, cards, emails, texts, and visits.

Loraine said...

Visto che oggi è il tuo compleanno, dovresti ricevere molti abbracci, baci e dolcetti. Celebrare!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...