Thursday, April 20, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




The day is just about over. How was your day? A lot took place today.

Azalya got groomed and she looks better. She has skin condition that we are treating.

I did a little yard work on the back patio. I will check it a daily basis since the temperature is heating up.

I made it out to the airbase to take care of that errand. I got the "Green Lady" gassed up and man the gas prices are going through the roof

I made it through my (zoom) class today. Not anything new for me. Smile!

We enjoyed "Leo's take-away for dinner. It was good and so were the margaritas.

I took a power nap this evening that I had not planned on doing. I hopped up on the hammock to take a break and I was out. My playmate came out to check on me and she said that I was sleeping. That proves that I have not been sleeping enough. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo told me that a few days ago. I have a lot going on and it is going to be that way for at least a couple of months.

I hope to hit the sheets tonight and fall right off to sleep. I am caring for Chris tonight. He is downing his supplemental drip while watching TV. I will give him some applesauce for dessert.

Get a good night's rest so you can be ready for TGIF!  I will chat at you later

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

Fidanzata, I hope that you can get some sleep tonight.  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

E dormi anche un po'.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...