Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! 

Music listening to: Keeper of the Keys a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buona Mercoledi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning.  It is a warm, but clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. He is not feeling well this morning and he has a low-grade fever. We will keep him monitored and we may have to start an antibiotic.

I have a few errands to run today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a little paperwork to complete today as well. I asked her to play some "BB King" for me today.

Hey, my dinner that my shorty got for me was very good. I enjoyed a nice crispy fish sandwich with Cole slaw and fries. The fries were limp and soggy, and they were delicious. I got it all down with "Peroni", Italian birra that was provided by mia cognata. I got a text from my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, asking how my dinner was. Gotta love a girlfriend who does that, eh?

I got a surprise dessert from my girlfriend Edwina. Here it is. I repeat you got to love a good girlfriend. Smile!



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, happy, and sound.

Today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will once again be tossing around pots and pans in the (cucina). We will be preparing Spaghetti ala Ragu with Italian Sausages. My sous Chef will select a good libation to go along with the meal. Are you getting hungry yet? You should be! 

Today's challenge word is (evviva). I have to shout (evviva), it is going to be a good day. How are you feeling fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Evviva per mercoledì!

Jessie said...

Evviva mia fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

Dinner sounds good.
Have a good day and evening as well

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...