Friday, April 14, 2023

Buona Sera!

 Buona  Sera!




How are you doing? I am hanging by a string. My eyes are burning, and I am feeling lightheaded.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and he is watching TV. He is downing his supplemental drip as well. I will give him some more of his Lemon Pie later for dessert.

Hopefully I will have the energy to make it to the "Friend of the Library tomorrow morning. I will pick up some more books on CD for Chris and myself.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for the weekend. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che domani sia un giorno migliore per te e che tu abbia un po' di tempo per "me".

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...