Thursday, April 6, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How was your day? It has been a busy one here today for my shorty and me. We completed our trip to Green Valley after having a good breakfast at "Gus Balones".

Before we went to breakfast, we stopped at TMC to visit with Sister Jayne. It was good to see her, and she is doing very well. Her sister Maggie was there.

I got in some yard work behind Chris's house. Tomorrow I will be up on the roof of Chris's house to work on one of the sky lights. My playmate and I both cared for Chris today.

I had a few slices pizza for dinner and my shorty had Tacos, rice, and beans from "Leo's. Of course, we said Ole' a couple of margaritas.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and he is downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some pudding for dessert.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for a good TGIF! Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Riposare. Scommetto che domani sarà un'altra giornata impegnativa. È così bello sapere che Jayne si sta riprendendo bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...