Thursday, April 27, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



What is up around your way? We are good here in hot, hot, Tucson.

We enjoyed a very good breakfast at "Gus Balones". Elise is caring for Chris, and I am doing some yardwork. in the front yard and in the back yard. I do have to tell you is heating up outside. A good cold (birra) sounds really good.

We are going to give Azalya a bath shortly. She is not looking forward to it let me tell you. As soon as I took off her collar she bolted.

My playmate's latest rock is going to be a (keeper). It is very good. I am going to prep a new rock in a bit as well. My shorty has a new rock on deck to be painted already.

We will be enjoying take-away for dinner from "Leo's". Yes, it is margarita time.

Well, I had better get to it. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...