Saturday, April 22, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Day is over how was yours?  It has been a busy one for me today.

I visited Sister Jayne this afternoon and she is looking good. I must tell you she is tired of hospitals. I don't blame her. She has some fluid in one of her lungs that may need to be drained. 

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some applesauce for dessert.

My playmate is in the main house on her Mac. She is also listening to the TV.

Here is a picture of my latest rock creation. I have to say that I did a very good job on this one. My shorty really likes it and so does my sister Tiger.


22 APR MY LATEST

Well, today's Chefs Day was delicious. So good that I had two bowls. My Sous Chef selected a refreshing Gin and Tonic as the libation. Good choice.












22 APR HAMBURGER SOUP WITH DITALINI PASTA


22 APR CHEF DAY PLATED


22 APR CHEF IS PLEASED!


 

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready Domenica. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La zuppa e l'arte rupestre sono entrambe SUPER! Spero che Jayne torni presto a casa.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...