Monday, April 24, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




The day is almost over. How was yours? It has been a backbreaking one for mia moglie and I.

We got our trip over to the Home Depot taken care of and we planted annuals in our fountain. It came out pretty good. Have a look!



24 APR FOUNTAIN FLOWERPOT

Chris and Elise both got massages from Rosemarie today. I could have used one after all of the garden work, smile!

We enjoyed leftover Hamburger Soup. It was better today than it was yesterday. We watched "NCIS" on "Paramount" with Chris.

My playmate worked on her rock this afternoon. It is coming along nicely.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

My playmate is in the main house watching TV. She is also in the kitchen cleaning up.

Well, Sister Jayne was not discharged today. Her (INR) is still too low. She needs to get it up in the range of 2-3. Hopefully she will get there tomorrow.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Sleep well, so you can be all set for Taco Tuesdays. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene.

Jessie said...

E tu fidanzata

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...