Sunday, April 9, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going around your way? We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". They were not packed yet, but they will be as soon as church lets out.

My playmate visited Sister Jayne a bit ago at TMC. She brought her some Easter Lily's. Jayne had a rough night because of the holiday. She had some pain, and she did not sleep much. Hospitals are not the best place to been during a holiday with its skeleton staff.

Elise is caring for Chris, and I am taking care of my usual Domenica tasks. Chris is resting and listening to Josh Groban on CD.

Here is a picture of mia fidanzata e Capo Jim at Mama Louisa's last night. Enjoy!


8 APR MIO FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM!

Well, I had better get back to my tasks. I will chat at you later.

Hey, I completed my class on Recognizing Domestic Abuse and Violence. I will start another (elective) class on Adverse Conditions in A Care Home or Facility. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...