Monday, April 10, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


10 APR BIRD SPINNERS IN THE FRONT YARD

What is going on around your way? We are good here and yes it has been a pretty good day. I did get a little down time. Short but it felt good.

Tomorrow is going to busy because I have a few errands to run. I will be visiting Home Depot, Office Depot, Verizon and Walmart. I also need to get back to my elective medical class as well.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had "French Toast", eggs, and link sausages. It was all good.

I gave Azalya a (coconut) oil bath today. She has developed some sort of contact dermatitis. Hopefully, this will help her to stop scratching so much.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is downing his supplemental drip and he is watching TV. My playmate is in the main house working on a Shadow Box. She has finished her latest rock. After she seals it, I will post it.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

Bev, did you take some pictures of your cruise? 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...