Friday, April 21, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Delusion a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30 am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones", along with a good breakfast. It is a mild, but clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will start a new rock today. My playmate is still working on her latest.

My shorty and I will be joined this evening by my girlfriends, Shoo Shoo and Edwina. We will have a dinner out on the patio of the "Blue Willow". After dinner we will make our way over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the play "Small Mouth Sounds", it should be a good one for sure.

My fidanzata's son (Jay) will be with Chris this evening while we are at dinner and at the theater.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will have a chinwag with you later.

Hey, tomorrow is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing a hardy "Hamburger Soup". My Sous Chef will select a good libation to accompany the meal. A good soup is a treat anytime, eh?

Today's challenge word is (lentamente). I put feet to the floor this morning very (lentamente). How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Spero che tu abbia messo i piedi sul pavimento lentamente perché hai dormito bene la notte.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...