Sunday, April 9, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!  Buona Pasqua!



Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to:  The Ice Queen a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" or The Hungry Fox" along with a good breakfast. It is a mild, clear morning here in Tucson.

My playmate is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my normal Domenica tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Well, our evening with my fidanzata e Capo Jim was great fun. I will post more about it later today, after I review the pictures.

We would like to wish you and the family a very "Happy Easter".

We usually have the traditional family gathering in the foothills. My shorty will attend the gathering, I will not. I will be here caring for Chris so she can attend.

My cognato is here with us. She is occupying the "Dew Drop Inn" room #2.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat with you later. Enjoy your Easter!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim. Grazie per na meravigliosa serata di divertimento,cibo e "Majo". Non sono stato sculacciato!

Loraine said...

Eri lo sculacciatore, non lo sculacciato!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...