Friday, April 7, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Sconed! DQ'd!

Music listening to: The Widow, a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi Santo! How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Sister Jayne is still in CCU, but she should be moved to a room very soon if not today. She texted me yesterday and she is very grateful for all that has been done for her.

If time permits I will complete another Easter rock. My shorty will be starting a new rock soon. My latest Easter rock that I placed in the hood has been picked up.

Well, tomorrow we will be dining with my fidanzata e Capo Jim at Mama Louisa's. After dinner we will meet here for a "Wizard Fest". I am going to give my fidanzata a spanking for sure, but she can give me one as well. I will like that, smile!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a very nice TGIF, and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (mangiamo). I woke up this morning thinking (mangiamo), I think it was the scone, smile! Do you ever wake up saying (mangiamo) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Venerdi Santo. Ya Mon', il mago qui!

Loraine said...

Penso "andiamo a mangiare" la maggior parte della giornata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...