Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


 

How are you? We are good here. It has been a long day for my shorty and me. I cared for Chris today and my playmate spent the day at TMC with Jayne.

We want to thank everyone for your prayers, emails, and phone calls, to include the phone calls from Kenya from one of Jayne's sisters. Jayne was on the table for six hours and all went very well. She is now in the CCU in a room. She had an aneurysm that measured over 5.3cm, a blocked artery, and she needed a bypass. The aneurysm was very close to bursting. It is a good thing the surgery was done now. We will keep you posted on what will be the next in her recovery.

Today was Chef's Day. I have to tell that my playmate and I are stuffed. Here is way. You have to be drooling, right?

5 APR CHEF AT WORK


5 APR COMING ALONG NICELY


5 APR DONE AND DONE


5 APR CHEF IS DELIGHTED


5 APR CHEF DAY PLATED




5 APR CHEF DAY PLATED

Tomorrow after breakfast we will make a trip to Green Valley after breakfast. I will be caring for Chris tomorrow as well.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some mashed potatoes for dinner.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Thank you everyone for the prayers, phone calls emails and text for Jayne. She appreciates you all.

countrygranny47 said...

So glad to hear jayne's surgery went well for her.
Looking forward to hearing how things will go for her now.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...