Monday, April 17, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buona Sera!

How did your day go? Mine was a good one for the most part.

Chris enjoyed his massage from Rosemarie today like always. The caregiver had another issue with (catheter) replacement again. Had to put Chris back in his bed to correct it.

The plumber installed Chris new shower head today and it looks and works great. Have a gander.



I worked on my rock today and I will be finished with it tomorrow. Elise has completed hers and her it is.



17 APR ELISE'S LATEST

I decided to take a (Power) nap today. I was down for about 3 minutes and the caregiver came over with a clothing question. I just cannot catch a break at all anymore.

I went out on the front porch on the lounge. I enjoyed it but it was a short stay. I enjoyed people, and lizard watching. I got a bonus today, when I saw a rabbit and a bird having lunch together in the driveway.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV while downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

Elise is in the main house listening to the news. Hey, got out the portable record player and I listened to a couple of vinyl records. Good Ole days, eh?

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me. I will be working on the patio on the south side of Chris's house.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. 

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che tu dorma bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...