Friday, April 7, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



Was your day a good one? I have been so busy today. I am dragging let me tell you. Not me at all!

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had bacon, eggs, hash browns, and toast. It was all good.

We were visited by Elaine who is a longtime friend. She is looking as good as always.  We got all caught up on the latest with her and the family. I was not saying much because I am so tired. I am sure that she understood.

I am caring for Chris tonight. My shorty is in the main house on her Mac. She visited Sister Jayne this afternoon and she is doing well. She is still in the CCU. Hopefully she will be moved to a room tomorrow.

Chris is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I gave him some Lemon Pudding for dessert.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me. I didn't get to Chris's roof because the Hvac tech was here to start up the cooler.

I did get to start a new rock today and I will finish it tomorrow. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for the weekend. I will be preparing to be crowned the "Wizard" tomorrow night.

Buona notte...Jessie 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend in Sydney..

Jessie said...

Rosie, good to hear from you as always. Have a good weekend in Melbourne.

Loraine said...

Il wizard? Desideri

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...